Oh wow, I was not expecting this. I don’t even have a speech prepared. I guess I’ll start by thanking Disney Beauty Nerd for the nomination, and, uh, thank you to my family for always being there for me and always supporting me. Um, thank you to my cast and crew—without you guys I would never be here. Of course, thank you to Dandelion199, Brenblack178, Everythingshappyunderground, Just Jamie and Cassandra for the comments and encouragement (consider yourselves nominated). Finally, I’d like to thank the Academy and the Hollywood Foreign Press. And you know what, thank you all! Thank you to the fans that have stuck with me, thank you to everyone struggling to make it in this world! Follow your dreams!! Never give up!!!
Ahem. In hindsight I may have gone too far with that. Anyway, the rules of Liebster are as follows:
As a nominee I must
1. Mention the person who nominated me (look above), and link them to my post.
2. Answer the questions the blogger has asked me (look below).
3. Nominate five other bloggers (look above).
4. Create my own questions for the nominees to answer (look below. Now do the hokey pokey).
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
New York City. Concrete jungle and dreams and all that. And who knows, maybe I’d actually meet Ms. Swift.
2. What was the first concert you’ve ever been to?
Twenty-One Pilots. Also still the best concert I’ve ever been to. I tell you, those guys know how to put on a show.
3. What is your favorite food?
I really like anything customizable. Pizza, sandwiches, nachos/chips ‘n’ dip; really just the kinds of foods on which I can just put whatever the crap I want.
4. If you were stranded on an island and you had only take 3 things with you what would they be?
Too easy. Survival knife, water bottle, bow ‘n’ arrows (counting that as one). You may think this is for practical purposes. Really, I just want to become the Green Arrow (the water bottle is for practical purposes).
5. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life what would it be?
What is this nonsense!? Would you have me choose between children!!?? Ugh, fine, I’ll try. Ok, so if I can only have one movie to watch for the rest of my life, it doesn’t necessarily have to be my absolute favorite— it just needs to be one that I’ll never get sick of. Which means my options are… Sandlot, Princess Bride, Lord of the Rings: the Return of the King, Star Wars Episode IV: the Empire Strikes Back, Ocean’s Eleven, The Bourne Identity, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Rocky IV, Warrior, August Rush, Captain America: Winter Soldier, The Dark Knight, 500 Days of Summer, Moulin Rouge, Pirates of Caribbean: the Curse of the Black Pearl, and last but certainly not least The Goonies. Now that I’ve listed them, turns out I conveniently have 16. Which means I’ll be answering this question in a series of posts soon to come in which I can have a proper bracket and tournament-style playoff to determine the winner. Also I’ll be taking submissions for what to call March Madness when it’s not in March and it’s about movies instead of basketball (tell me below!).
And now, my nominees, riddle me this:
1. What kind of dystopian/apocalyptic future would you like to survive?
2. Dinosaurs or Aliens and why?
3. You have to elect someone president of the world. Who and why?
4. You get one day to commit the perfect crime. Everything’s planned and you have any necessary resource at your disposal. What would you do and how would you do it?
5. If you could eradicate one thing from off the face of the planet, what would it be and why?
Thank you again Disney Beauty Nerd, oh and I’m officially opening up the comments section for anyone else who wants to answer my questions!! Bring it on!!